Cantine Lenotti

Cantine Lenotti

According to an eonological map dated 1906, the name Lenotti was already known for the production of Bardolino classico. At that time the cantine sold wines exclusively in butts or demijohns. In the following years up to 1968 the farm constantly increased its production of high-quality wines, by making wine from local grapes and supplying the numerous bottlers of the neighbourhood. Since 1968, the farm has been bottling and selling its wines directly.

Currently the cantine is run by the Lenotti family. All its members are involved in the running of the business: parents - Giancarlo (oenologist , production manager and facilities supervisor), Marina (sales manager for the home market), and their son Claudio (export manager).

At home on the banks of Lake Garda in the heart of the hilly area of Bardolino which is particularly well suited to the growing of vines. From its 100 plus ha of specialised vineyards, Lenotti produce a wide range of regional wines and pride themselves on the quality of their products.